U N C H A I N E D - M E L O D Y.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Floating strenuously

Feeling an alltime high...the reason, well still trying to figure out. Its like one of the days when u wake up with an xtra zing of energy. First obvious assertion...but no...i slept around 02:15 last night. So can't say, okay Rishabh, ur feeling on clouds coz u hd a sound sleep unlike the other days. But instead of wasting time thinkin about all this, let me utilize the moment for constructive and creative purposes. Ask me anything to do, and God, i'll do it just purrfectly. I'll conquer the world 2day...Hope it continues forever...Life is just beautiful...its always is!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger pr!tz said...

yes Rishabh, Life is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
GOD Bless

9:36 AM, August 12, 2004

 
Blogger Rishabh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM, September 28, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home