U N C H A I N E D - M E L O D Y.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Got Certified

Finally the day came when i appeared for my MCP Certification exam. It was always on mind since the day i joined this industry. Dont ask me the abt the 3 days b4 the exam. Web.Config, authentication, web control and above all ADO.NET haunted me like ghosts. Evn in dreams i was compiling code to get it data displayed correctly in a grid. The day before the exam, i scored less than 50% in the 2 practice tests i took. But somehow donno y i was convinced the i wud be doing better in the real exam. And tht did happen. Scored quite decently and cleared it. Feels good as a certified professional. And the best part is, a major burden has been removed from my brains now. Actually not. Started preparing for the next one.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home