U N C H A I N E D - M E L O D Y.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Roar...

God damn it!...What's wrong with my blog? Appears OK on Mozilla FireFox but seems awful on IE. Is Microsoft playing some prank with me? Even superimposing my blog again on the template didn't help. Or its just like that? Action time. Do something about it Rishabh. S O O N.

Status @ 18:00: The cause of the problem is identified. The problem is occurring due to a VERY LARGE SIZED BLOG (Trip to God's country). How I identified this? Well I kept on reducing the 'Number of posts per page' setting till the problem was resolved on Internet Explorer. During this I figured that when this huge post was not displayed on the page, everything worked fine. So something is wrong with this post only.

Action Item: This post needs to be cut into 2-3 parts and each part is to be published as a new post. This might resolve the problem. Next update would be available at 18:30

Status @ 18:30: Problem is resolved. There are three posts now on the rafting xPedition. I would have liked it as one only but this needs to be done since Internet Explorer sucks.

End of Drama, FireFox Rules.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freedom's my name... said...

nice peice of information... more importantly, it came unaltered straight from your knees !!! ;)

7:56 PM, June 09, 2005

 
Blogger Rishabh said...

just imagine what'll happen if/when knee evolution will happen!

11:30 PM, June 09, 2005

 
Blogger Freedom's my name... said...

I know just what- Rishabh will start walking on his head!

6:41 PM, June 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home