U N C H A I N E D - M E L O D Y.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

When is my time going to come. Why do i always have to carry the unlucky flag with me. For how long i can be positive with the things going around me, acting like unbothered. Why do i have to be the one who has to play a scape goat everytime. Why am i always taken for granted. Disobliged. Dispensable.

I'm a human too...like others. I also have some desires, expectations, pains, feelings and emotions.
I'm going through terrible times these days. Almost hell. This is going to be a very difficult and traumatic experience for me. Everything in universe is in a balanced state. For every suffering moment there should be an equal relishing moment.
When will the time come when i'll be at peace with myself and the events around me. Whem am i going to feel satisfied and fulfilled with what i've got.

My ill fate started since December 2003. A year and 5 months have passed. Instead of moving forward i'm taking giant leaps backwards. I wish there was someone with whom i can share everything. Who could help me out of my blues. Show me the right path. The person who should have been standing next to me and supporting me doesn't even recognizes me anymore.
When is this test going to end. And what goodness its going to bring once/if it gets over.



Right now this blog seems to be a best friend. Listens to me, never complains, never consoles but thats fine.



I need to come out of this hell. I have to make a transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home