U N C H A I N E D - M E L O D Y.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Temperature Normal, Pressure Normal, Mood happy, Height: 6'4'' again normal in my context, Weight Normal...

Nothing changed.

Feeling happy seeing so many smiling, happy faces wishing you. One after the another. People in from of your eyes, people on various communication channels, people sitting @ great distances wish you. Feel so good.

Nothing changed again.

Set myself up for the office. Zipped through heavy traffic. Reached finally. And on time. Moments of embarrassment, balloons taped to the computer screen @ my workstation. G*d. I Smiled @ it.

People rushed in to greet. Smiling faces again. Team mates, ODC mates, HCL mates. Then the flurry of mails. One after the another. Just keeps coming. The web client crashes. Unread mails number increasing with every minute.

Nothing changed again, except one thought came into picture which got me into the wanderer mode. Finding the answer to the question attached with every greeting. "So how are you feeling today!" Really don't know how should i feel today. Checked all parameters again. Feeling normal today again. No change in any of the attributes. Fired a question @ myself, "Hey...are you missin something?" Still wandering. What are my expectations on this day? Isn't it just another day. If its not then boy i certainly need to find out what to do. Probably next time i'll be able to answer differently.

Nothing changed again.

Whatever it is...it turned out to be a rockin day. Like most days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rishabh said...

(-:

4:47 PM, July 07, 2005

 
Blogger Rishabh said...

Funny. But hey...in my world, my friends treated me on my birthday. So its their pockets which got burned, and i made sure it did.
;)

10:42 PM, July 07, 2005

 
Blogger Rishabh said...

From me to me...

I hated the previous title of the blog to an extent that i stopped blogging after tht day. Changing it now to:

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

means the same but in a different script, Dutch.

8:25 PM, July 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home